• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open PNG in Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I use version Ps 20.0.6 the last actualization from Adobe creative desktop. I tried to place embeded or Linked or just Open the file, and saidme that file is not a png file. Even I can atach that file, only the windows with problem.
I only can do if I use an online converter files to make this png file into a jpg or other extention ... 
Can help ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is the file is actually not a PNG, but a PSD or JPEG with a .png as the extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share the PNG itself, if you like, and we can perhaps tell you what is wrong with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi , the upload sistem of this web teel me that png file doen´t correspond to the file itself, sorry for my diction !! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines