Highlighted

Can't open PSDC file

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved my file as a PSDC and now I can't open the file. A prompt pops up when I try to open the file on my cloud documents which says "Could not download "File name" because the item was not found." (see image for reference) I also tried to download the file locally onto my laptop but it's been stuck on the same position on the progress bar for hours.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open PSDC file

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved my file as a PSDC and now I can't open the file. A prompt pops up when I try to open the file on my cloud documents which says "Could not download "File name" because the item was not found." (see image for reference) I also tried to download the file locally onto my laptop but it's been stuck on the same position on the progress bar for hours.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it in your  cloud-documents? 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines