• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print on Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to print something in my Photoshop CC 19.1.7, the program is closed for no reason. I already try hold the spacebar when I go to 'File -> Print'; I already tried start PS holding CRTL+ALT+SHIFT and 'restore' the standard configurations and nothing solve the problem.

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the PS and it did not solve.

My operating system and my print drivers are up to date. I use Windows 10 Pro.

Can someone help me, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fernanzer,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to print through Photoshop, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 20.0.1 via the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if it helps.

Could you try hitting File > Print while holding down the "Spacebar" key and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that too.

I updated to the last version, tried to start the program giving the 'restore' and also, have print holding the space. Nothing solved.

Not to mention countless other problems that occur, such as having to open Photoshop before Lightroom to be able to use it normally.

I do not know what happened in the last update, but all the problems I've never had with Adobe software are happening now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just started having the same issue--no print option; greyed out. I have the most current version, & just printed last night. I began noticing last night that some of the other options weren't available to me, such as vibrance adjusment to the image ...?

Very frustrating as this is my livelihood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines