• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't resize panel

Participant ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this problem with my extension at work, which runs Photoshop CC 2017.1.1. At home, I run CC 19.0, and for some reason, my custom extension doesn't have the small bar at the bottom of the panel that allows me to resize it. What's going on here?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and a bug already discussed in adobe

hopefully resolves with the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets hope it has been a bug reported over a year ago Davide Barranca Extension Panel Question

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a bug reported over a yeas ago and in that year there have been several updates. A bug reported in CS2 is still in CC 2018. Bugs introduced in CS4 are still in CC 2018 are bugs reproducing.  Their population seems to be growing,

Davide Barranca Extension Panel Question

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a pain in the butt when Adobe changes the way thing work.  Extension panels that can be resize in older versions of Photoshop can not be resized in Adobe current Photoshop.  You can try reporting this as a bug or request a Photoshop change on Adobe  feedback site. Complaining here in this user forum  will accomplish nothing. Use their Feedback site Photoshop Family Customer Community  The Extension I use most JSX Launcher panel can not be resize in current Photoshop. It now a fixed sized panel in CC 2018

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines