• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save a psdc as a psd locally

Participant ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a document and saved it to Cloud as a psdc. I'm now trying to save it locally on my machine as well but the Save As dialogue is giving me no option to save it as any other file format or in any other location...

An ideas?

Screenshot 2021-02-15 202406.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop files are now being saved as PSDC files. Hence am unable to " save a copy" as a JPEG on a local drive. 

Is there a way to fix this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original post is from 2021, so I'm wondering if they had an installation issue or there was an issue with that particular version.

I am able to save a cloud document (PSDC file) and then go to File > Save a Copy... to save a different format locally. Just make sure that you click on the On your computer button (which doesn't appear in the OP's screenshot) so that you can save it to your hard drive.

Instead of saving, you could also export a JPEG (File > Export > Export As...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines