Can't Save as or export

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone at Adobe please address this issue. so many people are having similar issues saving files, save as or exporting. Every step of production using Adobe apps these days is constantly dealing with software errors and glitches. Please I tried all the various recommended steps to resolve this issue but I can't get a PNG file out of my photoshop file. It keeps saying there is a program error trying to save as or export. I got a new AMD 5900x at the office and on this computer nothing is saving as or exporting. It works on my Intel i7-6700k at home. Is this an Adobe compatibilioty issue with Ryzen chips? Please my schedule is off a week now dealing with all these issues and errors across several Adobe apps. I don't want to constantly complain but I don't understand why nothing is working properly.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Save as or export

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone at Adobe please address this issue. so many people are having similar issues saving files, save as or exporting. Every step of production using Adobe apps these days is constantly dealing with software errors and glitches. Please I tried all the various recommended steps to resolve this issue but I can't get a PNG file out of my photoshop file. It keeps saying there is a program error trying to save as or export. I got a new AMD 5900x at the office and on this computer nothing is saving as or exporting. It works on my Intel i7-6700k at home. Is this an Adobe compatibilioty issue with Ryzen chips? Please my schedule is off a week now dealing with all these issues and errors across several Adobe apps. I don't want to constantly complain but I don't understand why nothing is working properly.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user to user forum so you're not really addressing Adobe here, you can add a me too on the Adobe Feedback forum which is monitored by Adobe engineers

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-cant-save-file-due-to-program-error...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often see Adobe staff in this forum. I really want to enjoy Adobe but every step I am encountering problems and errors. I don't understand why this is happening across so many different apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff do sometimes participate in this forum but it's mainly answered by volunteers, the Adobe Feedback Forum is monitored by Adobe engineers as I mentioned.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0