Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save document due to program error

Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on photoshop for the last to days and I cannot save my documents.

Everything is fine until I use the free transform tool, once I've used this tool I cannot save my document "Due to a program error".

I've looked online and the only solution I have found is to disable the generator in prefrences. This was already disabled when I looked.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solution I've found so far (from another post) is to disable all but the background layer, save, quit, and relaunch PS. From there, you should be able to continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give it a go thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea if this issue is ever resolved? It works which is great but is this a permanent issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many people reporting the same issue so hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue

contact support "Jennifer" and has no solution yet, other than disabling my graphic card, which is no option 

without it I can't use some PS features, like animated zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you. 

Looks like only peoples working about quality in adobe products its users of this buggy aps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

she told me to use an old version, no solution for the most recent version yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same things.

Disabling all except BG help. Quality of code in today adobe product its fantastical awefull.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue

contact support "Jennifer" and has no solution yet, other than disabling my graphic card, which is no option 

without it I can't use some PS features, like animated zoom

The purpose of radiography can be a screening examination, diagnosis of suspected disease or traumatic injury, clarification of the diagnosis made on the basis of other studies, determination of the plan for further examination, evaluation of the effectiveness of conservative and surgical treatment, monitoring in dynamics for drawing up or correcting a plan for further treatment, as well as monitoring in the long-term period for timely detection of relapses. Our MRI center located In Orlando, FL we offer a High-field MRI that is convenient and affordable. Our highest priority is customer satisfaction and safety. If you have any questions about the process or how to schedule your appointment give us a call Today! If you have been injured in a car accident and need an MRI done, we work with all auto insurance policies and are able to schedule your appointment in a timely fashion. For MRI, a person lies on a motorized table that is moved into the narrow interior of a large tubular scanner, which produces a magnetic field. Normally, protons in tissues are in no particular arrangement. But when protons are surrounded by a strong magnetic field, as in an MRI scanner, they line up with the magnetic field. Then, the scanner emits a pulse of radio waves, which momentarily knocks the protons out of line. As the protons line up with the magnetic field again, they release energy. The strength of the signal varies by tissue. The MRI scanner records these signals. A computer is used to analyze the signals and produce images. Examiners can change how various tissues appear on a scan by varying the radio wave pulses, the strength and direction of the magnetic field, and other factors. For example, fat tissue appears dark on one type of scan and bright on another. These different scans provide complementary information, so more than one is often obtained. If you need an MRI imaging center near you, feel free to call and visit us !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines