• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save due to program error on Win 10 after latest update

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project and only 3 layers in and I get error message.

I open new (13x19 @Deleted User), build a grid layer for scale add 2 minor information layers, but when I copy the deckplan into a 4th layer, scale to grid, and rotate then go to save... I get error message. I've been trying to do work arounds and such for past week.

I'm getting frustrated as this is a big project I'm working on and have come to a stand still.

This started after the latest update (a week ago?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I changed the folder name, and can save the PSD file if I turn off the layers (thus saving my work). However, I also need to save as JPG with all layers visible (except 1), and I still get the error. So my current work around is save as PSD (with layers hidden) reopen in PHOTOPEA, reveal the layers and export as jpg. It's an extra 4 steps.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen for Save As and Save for Web? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, SO I have a little bit more information on whats causing error

1. part of the images I'm pulling in are sections cropped from a PDF file (imported 20-30 page pdf document and single page saved). Section of the saved page cut/pasted into new document.

2. when those layers containing the pdf file are visible, image will not save/save as (psd or jpg). When I turn off the layers containing the copied parts of the pdf, I can save file as PSD. It doesn't help with jpg as I need the layers visible.

3. my work around is saving the PSD (with selected layers off), import into Photopea.com, turn layers back on and export the JPG file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you updated to 22.1.1 yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes for the save as command. Unknown on Save for web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines