Highlighted

Can't Save File

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am not sure if there is a way to solve this. I have been having this issue for a while now. When I have a PSD file open and I work on it and go to save it says unable to save file already open. For a while I would just wait a while try again and it would save but this doesn't always work. I am on a mac, and I am using photoshop CS3. Is there any way to correct  this....It gets frustrating having to save it as a new file all the time and the delete the old one and rename it to what I want it as. I mean I can keep doing this but If I could get this problem solved it would be helpful.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Nikki

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Save File

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am not sure if there is a way to solve this. I have been having this issue for a while now. When I have a PSD file open and I work on it and go to save it says unable to save file already open. For a while I would just wait a while try again and it would save but this doesn't always work. I am on a mac, and I am using photoshop CS3. Is there any way to correct  this....It gets frustrating having to save it as a new file all the time and the delete the old one and rename it to what I want it as. I mean I can keep doing this but If I could get this problem solved it would be helpful.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Nikki

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be writing permissions problem? Is the file and folder write-enabled?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines