Highlighted

CAN'T SAVE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO AN IMAGE

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on PS since PS3 and never had this problem. My adjustments in 2019 (which I prefer to 2020) for a slew of reasons, especially camera raw... will not save any adjustment I make to my image. It reverts to appearance before the adjustment. I'm not doing anything other than using curves or levels. 

What should I do? It was working a few days ago and now bupkis. I need to work and can't get it to save no matter what format... I prefer tiff for what I do... Help, Please!

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CAN'T SAVE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO AN IMAGE

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on PS since PS3 and never had this problem. My adjustments in 2019 (which I prefer to 2020) for a slew of reasons, especially camera raw... will not save any adjustment I make to my image. It reverts to appearance before the adjustment. I'm not doing anything other than using curves or levels. 

What should I do? It was working a few days ago and now bupkis. I need to work and can't get it to save no matter what format... I prefer tiff for what I do... Help, Please!

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try resetting your Photoshop preferenecs, you should backup your custom settings beforehand

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

2020-08-30 11_45_38-Untitled-1 @ 50% (RGB_8).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you applying the Adjustments destructively? 

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0