Highlighted

Can't see "style" layers on templates.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to render some business card samples. After downloading the template and opening it, I get the layers for the front and back of the card. I am not seeing the layers that create the look of the sample. It looks like I am working with artboards.What I am getting.What I am getting.What it should look like.What it should look like.

I am using the current version of Photoshop. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't see "style" layers on templates.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to render some business card samples. After downloading the template and opening it, I get the layers for the front and back of the card. I am not seeing the layers that create the look of the sample. It looks like I am working with artboards.What I am getting.What I am getting.What it should look like.What it should look like.

I am using the current version of Photoshop. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you click the disclosure buttons ( the greater than sign > ) ?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the template is a free one post a link to its download so we can look at it. There is no standard for templates there are many way templates are made and used

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0