• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't select layer and suddently pop up could cot complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

firstly,
sorry with my english grammature and my bad manner (maybe)....
this may weird because i solve this problem myself  and i still ask question about it(just wonder if this may happen to another else?)
few hours ago while i open a psd file in photoshop cs6, i noticed if there some missing font in it and instantly find these font and install it(it fixed).

But when i select (for example) layer A with move tool(with disable auto select)... it wont selected instead select another layer B based layer panel, cant group with another layer, and ended with popup window "could cot complete your request because of a program error".
i try keeping to select layer A but it keep insist ended selected another layer B and pop up again...(since layer A is above than layer B, it should that layer A will selected right?)

i checked in adobe forum if that was rare case and difficult to solve about this popup...
while i wanna to try these solution, i wont to waste my time and risk this program, so this my solution (it may need some simple effort):
- hide all layer except layer that cannot selected
- make new layer
- ctrl + shift + e (merge all visible)
and it...fixed, but since there are 3 unselectable layer i do this 3 times...
hope help you all

(also sorry again for not included photo)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?