• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't switch animation modes in Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to swtich from Frame Animation to Video Timeline Animation and the option is greyed out. Any advice on how to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the usual things: Consistent frame duration/ framerate, hardware acceleration settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is that I don't have the ability to change animation modes. I can make frames, but I need the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your PSD with the frame animation and upload it and post a link to it so we can see what you have. Give us something to look at.  You have not even posted a screen capture of your documents frame animation.

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just got off with support. It's the most recent update. We went down two versions, the timeline option appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines