Highlighted

Can't Transfer or download photoshop in a new computer

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am now in the process of transferring and using a new computer. I have already downloaded Creative cloud but my Photoshop and Indesign is not there or doesn't give me the option to download them. it just shows as "try" and "buy". What should I do? I already checked the process but it not helping me.

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Transfer or download photoshop in a new computer

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am now in the process of transferring and using a new computer. I have already downloaded Creative cloud but my Photoshop and Indesign is not there or doesn't give me the option to download them. it just shows as "try" and "buy". What should I do? I already checked the process but it not helping me.

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you signed into Creative Cloud with the same ID you used to purchase you plan? Try signing out, then sign in again.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines