Highlighted

Can't use installed fonts

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed a couple of fonts on my computer (windows 10). They are in the fonts-folder and other applications (e.g. Word) can use them properly.

Only Photoshop will not let me use them, even though displaying them in the fonts-dropdown (see screenshot),

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

ps_fonts.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't use installed fonts

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed a couple of fonts on my computer (windows 10). They are in the fonts-folder and other applications (e.g. Word) can use them properly.

Only Photoshop will not let me use them, even though displaying them in the fonts-dropdown (see screenshot),

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

ps_fonts.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleaning the Font Cache may help.  Also use Adobe Photoshop menu Help>Font Test.  It will clear the Font Cache the script also take quite some time to run it will use all the fonts on your Machine..

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue in 2020. Every Adobe program (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AFX) can't find Helvetica Neue (apart from Thin for some reason) but all other programs (literally every program I have installed) has no problem with all types of Helvetica.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0