Can't use Photoshop on older Mac all of a sudden

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using an older version of Photoshop because my computer wasn't compatible with the new version.  It was working fine and then yesterday all of a sudden I went to open it and I had to log in which I normally don't have to do and now it wants me to install the trial version and the older version is gone.  I'm running MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 and I am a paid suscriber.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't use Photoshop on older Mac all of a sudden

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using an older version of Photoshop because my computer wasn't compatible with the new version.  It was working fine and then yesterday all of a sudden I went to open it and I had to log in which I normally don't have to do and now it wants me to install the trial version and the older version is gone.  I'm running MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 and I am a paid suscriber.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?