• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use rotate canvas on the latest update 21.2.0

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Win10,  Intel onboard graphics. have not encounter this on the previous release.

Also some screen tearing when zooming in/out and panning the canvas.

Update, can't find any answers online so I revert my PS back to previus version. every thing worked smooth and fine.

Untitled-2.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rotate tool seems to work on my machine in 21.2 the red and black compass overlay however is no longer present.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't rotate on on the new version (21.2) either. I get an error message: 

Could not complete your request because it only works with OpenGL enabled document windows.

This is a new thing! Rotate has always worked before. Any ideas? I'm running Mac 10.13.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at your Preferences Performance section. Is 21.2 detecting you GPU there is a problem in 21.2 detecting some GPU.   the rotate tool requires GPU use.... If 21.2 is not detecting you GPU reinstall 21.1.3 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah that must be it - that box is inactive, so I guess they can't see my GPU. I'll go back to the previous version, thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines