• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify your subscription status

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded Photoshop to the latest version today and now I am receiving an error message stating that the software can't reach the Adobe servers. This is annoying.

What do you suggest I should do on my side - or is there anything I can do?

Podor_0-1615412852358.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Are you certain you're logged in via the Creative Cloud app? If doing so doesn't fix things, I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop app, itself, and logging back in. Photoshop uses THAT login to confirm your connection.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Well, here are some more details.

I logged out of Photoshop 2021 on my Surface laptop. I wanted to use my older Dell XPS laptop that had a 2019 version of Photoshop. I logged in to Photoshop on the Dell laptop and started the upgrade. I was logged into Creative Cloud app and that got updated a couple of times. Then Creative Cloud app showed me that I had five upgrades available, including Photoshop. I did these upgrades through Creative Cloud.  

So, while I was doing the upgrades through Creative Cloud, the connection was working well. But when I started Photoshop, it did show me the error message persistenly. I had Internet connection, I was logged into adobe.com on that laptop and submitted the post from there - hence that should be proving I had no issues with connecting to the Internet. I kept using the laptop for some time after the posting, checked Photoshop a couple of times, it was still showing the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This must have been an issue on the Adobe servers. When I opened Photoshop this morning, it worked as it should.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines