Highlighted

Can the space between lines be adjusted when using TEXT tool?

I'm new at using the text tool in PS CS5. Can the space between the lines of text be adjusted. I would like for the lines to be closer together than the default setting. Thanks.

1.— Make sure the "Character" panel is selected in the Window menu of Photoshop; then

2.— Adjust the leading:

Chracter-and-Paragraph-Panel.jpg

Wo Tai Lao Le

我太老了

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Can the space between lines be adjusted when using TEXT tool?

I'm new at using the text tool in PS CS5. Can the space between the lines of text be adjusted. I would like for the lines to be closer together than the default setting. Thanks.

1.— Make sure the "Character" panel is selected in the Window menu of Photoshop; then

2.— Adjust the leading:

Wo Tai Lao Le

我太老了

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Can the space between lines be adjusted when using TEXT tool?

Yes, go into the text panels and change the leading.

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

OK, that's the problem. I can't find the text panel with all the options for doing text. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

2.— Adjust the leading:

Wo Tai Lao Le

我太老了

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thanks! A picture  is worth a thousand words.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines