Cancel Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently cancel my photshop subsciption, not even 30 days have passed since the last charge and they charging me again. They are still charging me for something I cancelled a few days ago. I check my plans and there still the photoshop plan but there is not a cancel buttom anymore. Please help, I already lost way to much money and don't know if I can have a refund. Also their help center isn't working at the moment. Someone please help.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently cancel my photshop subsciption, not even 30 days have passed since the last charge and they charging me again. They are still charging me for something I cancelled a few days ago. I check my plans and there still the photoshop plan but there is not a cancel buttom anymore. Please help, I already lost way to much money and don't know if I can have a refund. Also their help center isn't working at the moment. Someone please help.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing Adobe user here can do for you you need to deal with Adobe.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0