Highlighted

Cancellation Fee/Contact Info

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am subscribed to the annual Photography Plan. A few months ago I went to create an illustration and the software had so much lag that I couldn't even draw a circle. I'm really unhappy with the product, and especially so after finding that I have to pay a cancellation fee in order to end my subscription early. The chat support has been completely unhelpful and I've been sent around in circles since then, and every time I attempt to call in and talk to an actual person the line continuesly beeps and I can't get through. I don't want a refund on all the months of payments I've made with zero use out of it, but I think it's a bit rough to charge me a cancellation fee on a product that is disfunctional. All other digital illustration programs I've used have been fine on my laptop, but Photoshop sends it into a meltdown. Please may I be provided with some way to talk to a human, either through an email address or some other phone number besides 0800-485-948, this line doesn't work. 
Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancellation Fee/Contact Info

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am subscribed to the annual Photography Plan. A few months ago I went to create an illustration and the software had so much lag that I couldn't even draw a circle. I'm really unhappy with the product, and especially so after finding that I have to pay a cancellation fee in order to end my subscription early. The chat support has been completely unhelpful and I've been sent around in circles since then, and every time I attempt to call in and talk to an actual person the line continuesly beeps and I can't get through. I don't want a refund on all the months of payments I've made with zero use out of it, but I think it's a bit rough to charge me a cancellation fee on a product that is disfunctional. All other digital illustration programs I've used have been fine on my laptop, but Photoshop sends it into a meltdown. Please may I be provided with some way to talk to a human, either through an email address or some other phone number besides 0800-485-948, this line doesn't work. 
Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been having these issues. First, here is the contact information, even though it sounds like you have already been in touch with them. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

This forum cannot help you with payment and cancellation issues. We are here to help with the technical and design issues in the program. I do have a couple of suggestions to see if we can help get Photoshop working for you. What version of Photoshop do you have on your laptop? Is it the latest version? Are you on a Mac or Windows? 

Have you checked to make sure that your system is compatible with the new version: Check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

And second, check here to see if the error you are having is beinc caused by an incompatibility with the Graphics Processor card: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

This is for the latest version also, but it may be an issue with whatever version you are running. 

Let us know if these help, or if you are still having this issue. We would love to help you get past these technical problems so you can enjoy creating in Photoshop!

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0