Highlighted

Cannot cancel subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to photoshop in order to complete my uni assignments as my uni was closed and therefore I couldnt access photoshop on the uni pcs.   I have now completed this but cannot seem to cancel my subscription. The option isnt available and despite watching / reading various posts and videos I am desperate for help.  No way to email / phone for assistance which is now becoming extremely frustrating.  Please can you help.   Tom

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi please check the following link hope it helps you....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot cancel subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to photoshop in order to complete my uni assignments as my uni was closed and therefore I couldnt access photoshop on the uni pcs.   I have now completed this but cannot seem to cancel my subscription. The option isnt available and despite watching / reading various posts and videos I am desperate for help.  No way to email / phone for assistance which is now becoming extremely frustrating.  Please can you help.   Tom

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe regarding payments, this is a user-to-user technical support forum.

Check to see if you signed for a year's contract – you can log on to and manage your Adobe Account via the Creative Cloud app (click on your icon top right).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Derek - I thought I was only paying monthly but I think it is a yearly contract.  I only needed access to Photoshop for a month!  I tried everything yesterday but couldnt find any option to cancel.  My problem is contacting Adobe.  There doesnt seem to be a way to contact them via email and I dont have a phone number.   Is anyone able to supply an email address or UK phone number that I can use.    Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have never used it before. I thought i needed it or my class but turns out my professor changed the curriclum due to covid 19. However i signed up using a prepaid card so i just wont put money on the card. I pretty much have nothing good to say about adobe. I personally feel they should advertised that the free trial comes with a yealy contract in bold letters and not possible fine print. Basically my whole opinion of the comapny is a bad one and I'll be on social media spreading the word like wild fire so others will know. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt response.   It doesnt help - I have already tried all the community postings and googled how to cancel yesterday - many times. Everything just takes me to a loop.  I dont have the option to 'Manage Plan'.     Is there a way you can cancel my subsription for me please.   Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there Tom, 

did you manage to cancel your subscription?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!!!

Did you manage to cancel your subscription? I found a number, but you need to call from monday to friday, its 0800 028 0148.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem!! I called my Uni but don't seem to have any organisation administrator..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am surprised from my bank account was catch 120 eur. Why?  I have cancelled my plan before. can you help me figure whats has happened?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0