Highlighted

Cannot complete because of program errors

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever I try and do Photoshop has Errors and closes tasks. Preferences - Unusable,  Crop tool - unusable, Text - Unusable,  the list goes on. Photoshop not fit for purpose!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot complete because of program errors

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever I try and do Photoshop has Errors and closes tasks. Preferences - Unusable,  Crop tool - unusable, Text - Unusable,  the list goes on. Photoshop not fit for purpose!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity to you have?

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
dsms LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021 Photoshop latest version, 

2017" iMac 2017 3.8Ghz i5

24 Gg Ram
1.45TB free space

Photoshop preferences immediatly comes up as program error on opening unable to access that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0