Highlighted

Cannot connect to photoshop CC

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have been trying to link my photoshop express app on my iphone six to my photoshop CC app on my computer. I have restarted both my phone and computer many times, i have reset connections, made sure my firewall wasnt blocking it, and made sure they where on the same wifi. Unfortunately i had no luck because the app keeps saying "Unable to find Photoshop CC running on your Mac/ Windows device. Make sure that your Photoshop CC amd device are on the same Wi-fi network. Can i get some assistance?

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot connect to photoshop CC

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have been trying to link my photoshop express app on my iphone six to my photoshop CC app on my computer. I have restarted both my phone and computer many times, i have reset connections, made sure my firewall wasnt blocking it, and made sure they where on the same wifi. Unfortunately i had no luck because the app keeps saying "Unable to find Photoshop CC running on your Mac/ Windows device. Make sure that your Photoshop CC amd device are on the same Wi-fi network. Can i get some assistance?

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have this problem ? Any update ?

Thanks !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines