• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download a specific set of Kyle Brushes, mega pack keep downloading

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reset my computer, and accidentally deleted some photoshop brushes, so I went to re-download some of the Kyle brushes. However, anytime I try to download for example the dry media brushes, it just downloads the megapack again. I'm in the US, using Chrome. It happens with some brushes but not the others....its weird because I just downloaded them a few days ago (long story) and it was working fine. Unsure what to do to fix it.

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Hey there is a little trick you can do.

Just enter the weblink http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/crosshatch.abr

and change the name of the brush at the end.

For dry media it is http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/dry_media.abr

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Maybe try to contact Kyle about this direct.

I know that kyle's brushes are now available with CC.

Use Kyle T. Webster’s brushes in your designs today |

I hope this helps.

Sim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lionlessart,

Sorry that you cannot download a specific set of Kyle brushes. Let us help make this right.

Which one of the Kyle brushes are you trying to download and how are you downloading them?

Here's a list of brushes that can be downloaded from website: Adobe Photoshop | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download the dry media and the crosshatchers brushes. I am downloading them from the list by hitting the download button under those brushes on the web page from that very link in my Chrome browser. If you need more or different information let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lionlessart,

you probably used this link to Kyles brushes: Adobe Photoshop | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

It happens to me too, that when I want to download the dry media, that I get the megapack.abr as a download file.

All the other brushes do link to the right files. It is probably just a linking mistake from the developers of the website.

To get the dry Brushes, just download the Megapack, open them in Photoshop and find the dry brush files in there and simply delete the rest. This is a little workaround that hopefully helps and you can be sure, that it's not a problem on your side.

Julia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand what you're saying, but there are some really nice ones in the dry media set that isn't in the megapack. Hence why I posted this. And so that Adobe knew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there is a little trick you can do.

Just enter the weblink http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/crosshatch.abr

and change the name of the brush at the end.

For dry media it is http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/brushes/dry_media.abr

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cannot download Kyle brushes from the new Photoshop CC version.

Here are the steps I did:i did somany time please any diffetent link mega brushes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also happened to me but with Megapack. I couldn't download it using Firefox. But then used the explorer Microsoft Edge and I could download it. Try changing the explorer you use.

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@zenginejulia the weblink you sugested with changing the end part to the brush name worked thanks.

I want the big softie brush (if i remember the name correctly) do you know what I should put at the end of the weblink to get the pack that that brush is in by anychance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines