Cannot edit Curve points from keyboard

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am running Photoshop CC202 on Windows 10. On my Mac I was able to mive individual curve points by pressing the arrow keys on the keyboard. When I do this on Windows the curves window cycles between the available channels rather than moving the selected point up or down. Any suggestions as it makes it super hard to edit curves!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot edit Curve points from keyboard

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am running Photoshop CC202 on Windows 10. On my Mac I was able to mive individual curve points by pressing the arrow keys on the keyboard. When I do this on Windows the curves window cycles between the available channels rather than moving the selected point up or down. Any suggestions as it makes it super hard to edit curves!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look closely at the Channel field. If it is highlighted, press the Tab key once or twice to move the focus to the Input and Output fields.

Aside from that, having an active point should be editable with the arrow keys. Are your point showing up?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2020 0