• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get star and trash button to work in raw. (PHOTOSHOP VERS 22.0.0)

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm a photographer using photoshop raw. When I open a batch of images in the raw window there is a small box below the thumbnails for starring or trashing/deleting chosen files. My problem is I can't get it to work. When I click on the trash icon nothing happens. Occasionally I see a message about toggling flash up and it starts to work but then when i open the next batch its stopped working again. I'm sure its something very simple I'm doing rather than a program glitch but can I please have some thoughts. BTW I know I can right click instead to delete but would rather use the button as its quicker.

Thanks all

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believein ACR you need to use the ctrl  Key and click on the Thumbnails in the Film strip to target the RAW Files you do not want Process then click the trash icon.  They are not deleted they are marked for deletion. And they can be or not be displayed un the film strip

image.png

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JJ Mack. I will give that a go. Apologies for the very slow reply to your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines