Highlighted

Cannot get the Save As prompt in PS

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the ability to save in PS to LR, however, it would NOT save to LR. At the same time Creative Cloud would not open. After multiple attempts, finally setting up an new administrator user, Creative Cloud now opens and I have PS 2021. However, I do not have the ability to even try to save in PS. I unistalled PS and reinstalled and still not working. ???? Frustrated, as I have lost several days of work!!! Gone!!! Not saved! I just started using my new Canon PRO 4100 and launching my poster business and need this corrected ASAP!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot get the Save As prompt in PS

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the ability to save in PS to LR, however, it would NOT save to LR. At the same time Creative Cloud would not open. After multiple attempts, finally setting up an new administrator user, Creative Cloud now opens and I have PS 2021. However, I do not have the ability to even try to save in PS. I unistalled PS and reinstalled and still not working. ???? Frustrated, as I have lost several days of work!!! Gone!!! Not saved! I just started using my new Canon PRO 4100 and launching my poster business and need this corrected ASAP!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?