• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot initialize photoshop 2021 because of program fault

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Photoshop won't open and give's the following fault; Can't initialize because of program fault. Uninstalling, running cc cleaner and reinstalling does not work. Giving all the rights to everybody to the entire photoshop map and the maps inside that map does not work eighter. The only thing i can do is open photoshop in administrator mode, but then it won't open my pictures from lightroom. Can anybody help? My system info is:

Windows 10 Home

Intel core i7 2.60 GHz

16 GB ram

PS. I have these kinds of problems with photoshop with every major update for some years now. It is very frustrating. It takes me hours to days of getting it run again. It always seems to do with the proper rights, and that photoshop does not have them. Can anybody explain to me why this problem keeps coming back?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First look at your Windows user account. It sounds like your account doesn't have full privileges.

user.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am logged in with the only account i have, which is an administrator account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines