• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot load any photos into 2021 photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just downloaded Photoshop 2021 on a new laptop. My old laptop has Windows 7 and I could not update PS anymore. Had a refurbished HP that I bought Windows10 for and installed 10 and then PS. Also loaded Lightroom.

After opening PS, cannot seem to be able to load any files into it. I usually load TIF files that I create from my Astrophotography cameras. Also tried NEF and JPG. Nothing works. Lightroom seems to work ok but am still unfamilar with the new format. I still have PS2020 on my Windows7 laptop. That all works as usual.                                                                                                                                         Whenever I try to upload a image I get an error

"Could not complete your request because of a program error"

Now it won't even let me close the program, gives me same error. Guess I'll have to shutdown laptop to close program. Iam very much computer challenged so have no idea what to do other than uninstalling PS and starting over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same error message as well.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous times.  I cannot get through to anyone on the chatbox this weekend.  At least no one comes to respond. (Windows 10 with Photoshop 2021).  At first, when I updated the program would not close as well. I'd like to talk to someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines