Cannot locate paid plugins within PS or program files.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i currently use the latest version of photoshop for illustration work, and I have just purchased this plugin to assist me in my work
https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.html?zpluginId=105642&mv=product&mv2=accc

however, once installed and restarted, it does not appear anywhere in my plugins panel.
I have searched my directory, aswell as C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins, but all of the plug-in files are empty, in illustrator, photoshop, and creative cloud.

Ive reinstalled, restarted, searched through all the items with a potentially similar file type. Nothing. 

I have changed my CC installation folders to my desktop at one stage in hopes of downloading the plugin there and just moving it to my plugin folder, but nothing happens.

Please help. 

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021
This seems to be an HTML-based extension and not a C++ plugin, so it won't be present at the location you are looking at. Looking at the Where to Find It tab in the AdobeExchange listing, I see that the panel should be accessible at the following menu path Window -> Extensions -> Timer In the latest version of PS, I think there is also an alternate path called something like "Legacy Extensions", check under it as well. -Manan

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be an HTML-based extension and not a C++ plugin, so it won't be present at the location you are looking at. Looking at the Where to Find It tab in the AdobeExchange listing, I see that the panel should be accessible at the following menu path

Window -> Extensions -> Timer

In the latest version of PS, I think there is also an alternate path called something like "Legacy Extensions", check under it as well.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines