• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot make composites

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running MacOS Mojave ver 10.14.6 and PS 2020 21.0.1  I'm a person who has used PS since 2006.  However, I am running into a lot of problems.  The most serious of which I will attempt to explain.  1.  When bringing an new image into an existing image the new image automatically defaults to --> Pixel Aspect Ratio Correction - by removing the Pixel Aspect Ratio Correctio the image then becomes the normal size.  2.  Now when I drag and drop an image directly from my homepage it automatically defaults to the Move tool and when I use the the Free Transform or the Transform dropdown the only thing I can do is move the image vertically as depicted below.  The Pixel Aspect Ratio Correction tool is greyed out.  All images are in .jpg format.  I have had more problems with PS 2020 than all other upgrades combined.  I will appreciate any help I receive.  Thank you.

New image defaults to this.  Only changes verticallyNew image defaults to this. Only changes vertically

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly recommend reseeting Photoshop preferences settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mohammad:  It worked initially but went right back to the same.  Now when I use the color picker it is always black no matter what color I use. Thinking about going back to PS2019.  I have never had so many issues with and Adobe upgrade.  Again THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines