Highlighted

Cannot open files in PS 21.2.4

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to PS 21.2.4 and cannot open any files. Message: "Could not open ###### because file could not be found". Can open a new file but cannot open existing files. Effectively shut out of photoshop.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot open files in PS 21.2.4

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to PS 21.2.4 and cannot open any files. Message: "Could not open ###### because file could not be found". Can open a new file but cannot open existing files. Effectively shut out of photoshop.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem on my 2012 Mac Pro - System not compatible with PS 22,  PS 21.2.4 will NOT open any of my image files - Sony or Canon - EFFECTIVELY SHUT OUT OF PHOTOSHOP

ALSO - Cannot access an earlier version of PS so I can get back to my WORK!  Please advise ASAP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0