Highlighted

Cannot open Photoshop 2020 macOS 10.15.3 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone! Does anyone know how can i solve a problem with grey screen in phoyoshop? I downloaded an app and when opens a grey screen appears at "home screen". When i press "esc" on a touch bar i can edit a picture, but in the end i cannot save it because by touching "save to" button nothing appears again.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot open Photoshop 2020 macOS 10.15.3 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone! Does anyone know how can i solve a problem with grey screen in phoyoshop? I downloaded an app and when opens a grey screen appears at "home screen". When i press "esc" on a touch bar i can edit a picture, but in the end i cannot save it because by touching "save to" button nothing appears again.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Have you tried to re-install the app to check if that helps? Please try signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app after quitting all apps are signing back in to check if it helps.

For the blank home screen issue, you can try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html

Please let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0