• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open Photoshop CC on Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already pay for Adobe Creative Cloud and recently upgraded to Mac OS Catalina so now I cannot open existing Photoshop CC2015.5 files. I try to open Photoshop 2021 to see if that fixes the issue but it says I only have a 7 day trial. Do I need to cancel my existing account and sign up again to upgrade to Photoshop 2021?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You will not be able to run Photoshop 2015 in Catalina. (Nor any other old apps).

2. If you have a subscription it will let you download Photoshop 2021 to Catalina and use it.

3. DO NOT cancel your account, there will be a penalty and it won't help.

So, check you are signed in to the correct Adobe ID in the Creative Cloud app. Go to the blue  "pie" icon at the right of the top bar; check your Adobe ID and choose "Adobe account". Check the subscription is shown as active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@dojola wrote:

it says I only have a 7 day trial. Do I need to cancel my existing account and sign up again to upgrade to Photoshop 2021?

Hi

Follow the steps here and let us know if you need more help.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines