Highlighted

Cannot Render/Export Video Footage or Gifs...

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been using PhotoShop CC (2020) for a few months now on a brand new Macbook Pro 2019 - (MacOS Catalina v10.15.1)

I use PhotoShop a lot for Simple Video work and gif animations etc. It worked fine when I first started but recently it has stopped working entirely. If I try and render video, I get the spinning grey/white/black wheel (not the rainbow wheel) until I force quit. The same applies to exporting gifs.

I've got no idea where to even begin to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Render/Export Video Footage or Gifs...

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been using PhotoShop CC (2020) for a few months now on a brand new Macbook Pro 2019 - (MacOS Catalina v10.15.1)

I use PhotoShop a lot for Simple Video work and gif animations etc. It worked fine when I first started but recently it has stopped working entirely. If I try and render video, I get the spinning grey/white/black wheel (not the rainbow wheel) until I force quit. The same applies to exporting gifs.

I've got no idea where to even begin to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thankyou!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and this fix doesn't solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, this fit doesn't work for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0