• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save as a PDF in Photoshop CS4 on a MacOS Sierra

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop all of a sudden won't let me save a file as a pdf.  I can do all other file types.  Unfortunately I need a PDF. I have Photoshop CS4 on a MacOS Sierra. Any ideas.  I'm not as tech savvy of most of you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you can no longer save a file as PDF from Photoshop CS4 on macOS Sierra. 

Are you getting any error message or the option to save a file as PDF is not showing at all? 

One of the common reasons why this issue occurs is when you're using 32 bits/channel mode for the document. Change it to 16 or 8 bits/channel if you need to be able to save a PDF.

mmmm.jpg

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding.  I tried a lot of suggestions on the internet and then it started working, so not sure which one actually worked.  But it finally started working the next day.  It looks like you sent a message same day as my request. I kept checking for a reply from Adobe but never found any except now looking for a comment from me.   And yes, I was getting an error message and I had never changed the bits/channel but will certainly keep your message in mind if it ever happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, let us know if you need any help or additional assistance.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines