Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Save Images

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just found some older large-sized file photos. I resized them to small-sized (4" x6" @ 300 dpi).

I tried to save all 9 of them (after processing in Photoshop) in a file folder. The images show up in Photoshop in the folder that I placed them in. However, when I click on the folder on my desktop (same file folder as when opening the image in Photoshop) they do not appear at all.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

SB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

I don't know why all my questions were given the check mark, when there was no solution to my problem up to then. 

Eventually, what I did was phone Apple help, and a technician through remote control of my computer uninstalled and reinstaslled my PS, Bridge, Lightroom, and the Cloud.

Thanks to that technician, my programs are now running well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Again,

I just tried to save the images elsewhere and the same thing happened.

In Photoshop, when you search for the files on a hard drive, they are there to open. But if you go to the folder directly on my desktop, the same files are not shown at all!

Help!!!!!!

SB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I phoned my brother who spent 2 hours with me to try and correct the problem.

Now the problem is corrected, but I have other problems:

1. No longer can I save a file by  going file >> save as. When I try this, the save as in Photoshop left side simply vanishes, and the image is not saved. I have to do this:  file >> export >> Save.

2. When I open up Photoshop, the menus to the left and right do not show. All I get is a grey screen.

When I open up a new file image, the normal Photoshop window with icons to the left column, the image is in the centre, and to the right of the photo is the other window. 

Can anyone help or explain what is happening?

Thanks,

SB

My brother's help made for a few annoying "issues".

So, what am I now supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem worsens. When I try and open a CR2 (Camera Raw) file in a totally CR2 folder, I cannot. The Cr2 files are in faint grey, and thus the file cannot be opened.

What is happening to my Photoshop?????????//

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why all my questions were given the check mark, when there was no solution to my problem up to then. 

Eventually, what I did was phone Apple help, and a technician through remote control of my computer uninstalled and reinstaslled my PS, Bridge, Lightroom, and the Cloud.

Thanks to that technician, my programs are now running well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines