Highlighted

Cannot see brush overlay (option+control+drag in Mac) in latest version Photoshop 20.2

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I installed Photoshop's latest version yesterday, and when attempting to change the brush size and hardness, using the alt and controlkeys and dragging, the red ovelay that shows size and hardness does not appear. In Photoshop preferences, the Open CL in the preformance tab is dimmed out

Any hints? Otherwise I´ll revert the installation to the 20.1 version.

Cheers

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot see brush overlay (option+control+drag in Mac) in latest version Photoshop 20.2

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I installed Photoshop's latest version yesterday, and when attempting to change the brush size and hardness, using the alt and controlkeys and dragging, the red ovelay that shows size and hardness does not appear. In Photoshop preferences, the Open CL in the preformance tab is dimmed out

Any hints? Otherwise I´ll revert the installation to the 20.1 version.

Cheers

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in a Windows installation!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I assume you mean version 21.2, there are issues with this update not detecting older GPU's, I had to revert back to 21.1.3 because my old AMD GPU is not been detected but it works fine in version 21.1.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too on Win 10 HP Laptop. HP Graphics 520 GPU. Used to work in earlier versions...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0