Highlighted

Cannot select brush

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another day, another issue. Today's issue for me is the brush cannot be selected, it reverts to Eraser Tool.  I had used the eraser earlier, no issue.  I have shut down and rebooted, still stuck.  

Tried that along with a reset opening PS.  After 3rd reset seems to be working.  I just got another update for PS, so, see what comes with that...ver 22.0.1. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot select brush

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another day, another issue. Today's issue for me is the brush cannot be selected, it reverts to Eraser Tool.  I had used the eraser earlier, no issue.  I have shut down and rebooted, still stuck.  

Tried that along with a reset opening PS.  After 3rd reset seems to be working.  I just got another update for PS, so, see what comes with that...ver 22.0.1. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Brush tool. Right-click the brush in the options bar (not Tools panel) and choose Reset tool.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it's working now. Let us know if you need more help.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0