Highlighted

Cant create new files Full virtual memory in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sorry if the title seems wrong,english is not my first languag and to be honest,didnt know how to exactly translate the error.

Basically since Today i m having this bug,Photoshop is telling me everytime i want to create a new project,that i cant due to "Full virtual memory" now,i know that this error can occur if my Hard drive is full,which is not (1TB and i have 250 GB free space) i dont know how to fix this error,please help :C

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant create new files Full virtual memory in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sorry if the title seems wrong,english is not my first languag and to be honest,didnt know how to exactly translate the error.

Basically since Today i m having this bug,Photoshop is telling me everytime i want to create a new project,that i cant due to "Full virtual memory" now,i know that this error can occur if my Hard drive is full,which is not (1TB and i have 250 GB free space) i dont know how to fix this error,please help :C

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message that says the virtual memory is full. 

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your operating system?

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also is this an external drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines