Highlighted

Cant launch Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today i've bought photoshop, installed it from CC, but when i try to start it, it instantly crashes with "An unrecoverable error has occured. Photoshop will now exit" window. I reinstalled both photoshop and CC, clearing all the files from my hard drive, but the problem still persists.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant launch Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today i've bought photoshop, installed it from CC, but when i try to start it, it instantly crashes with "An unrecoverable error has occured. Photoshop will now exit" window. I reinstalled both photoshop and CC, clearing all the files from my hard drive, but the problem still persists.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Neon_Hug LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i just installed the previous version (21.2.4) and it works just fine. Still, if anyone knows why this problem occurs with newer version (22.0)?

We

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0