• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant open Photoshop at all.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I havent been able to open photoshop. I have un-installed and reinstalled photoshop today. I still cant get on. 

I am getting.

Error loading of ippCV library

you application is dynamically linked with intel(R) IPP libraries version 2020.0.1 (r)x35c5ec66)
etc etc etc

I cant use the software at all 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New computer? Just upgraded? Trying it on an old computer? What computer chip (CPU?) and what version of PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means your CPU doesn't meet the new system requirements. Specifically it needs to support SSE4.2. If it doesn't, you get this message.

You need to go back to v21.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the software, same P.C had for about 8 years.

I decided to cancel my account and payments. dont think Adobe offer a good enough service. Get other members who pay for membership to fix each others problems. Quick enough to take the money, contacted abode more than 3 weeks ago. Still no reply from adobe. had no service or software for over a month. been waiting for help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said, you need to go back to Photoshop version 21. Your machine does not support Photoshop version 22 with the new system requirements.

Open your CC desktop app:

CC2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines