Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant trim/extend videos with drag

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im trying to make a cinemagraph in Photoshop but I cant drag to extend clips by dragging them. Every time I try to cut a clip it covers my entire timeline with a preview of the video and doesn't work properly, however I can just use the cut tool for that so o big deal. But when i try to extend the beginning of a copy of that clip to overlap it just gives me what I had deleted in the previous steps. After searching very single video and forum I could find I have found that I am either he first person to encounter this problem or the first person to actually try and figure it out. Please help if you know!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi – can you please provide us more and better informations?

Like what Platform, Version of Photoshop – and maybe also a Screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can provide you with that info! Here is a screenshot. That pop up makes it nigh impossible to properly trim the clip. It must be some sort of default setting. I have never seen it before until today, but I haven't worked with a time line in a long time, and I think I have likely updated a couple of times since I last used a time line. I'm on the latest version (12.0.2) working on a Surface Pro. Assuming this is some sort of checkbox, and just don't know where to find it! If you have the solution, Thanks in advance!!! 😄

photoshop snp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines