Highlighted

Canvas extension color

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the image option when I select canvas size , I found that canvas extension color option is disabled. Therefore I unable to change the color. Please help how to enable the canvas extension color option.

Thank you 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

Your Image needs a Background Layer in order for the Canvas extension color to be available.

cec.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canvas extension color

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the image option when I select canvas size , I found that canvas extension color option is disabled. Therefore I unable to change the color. Please help how to enable the canvas extension color option.

Thank you 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

Your Image needs a Background Layer in order for the Canvas extension color to be available.

cec.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

What Adobe software are you using?  I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cec.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't change my canvas color? please help me
my canvas color is blockScreenshot (182).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason is your document does not have a Background Layer.

You can turn Layer 1 into a Background Layer by going to Layer>New>Background from Layer

bfl.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines