• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas jumps after panning

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last few versions of PS 2020, I've consistently had an issue where, after some period of time using the program, the canvas will jump after I pan/zoom.  The program functions normally for a while, and then once it starts any time I pan or zoom as soon as I release the spacebar, the canvas will jump to some totally unrelated position, usually only showing a small portion of the canvas with the rest running off the screen.  Restarting the program will resolve the issue temporarily, but then it will start happening again after some time working.  

Has anyone else run into this or have any suggestion for resolving.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any other peripherals connected to your computer?

Like a Wacom tablet, wireless keyboard, mouse?

Sounds silly but I had a user comment on the same type of issue and weeks later found a wireless mouse was in their drawer on and conflicting.

Not saying you do, but having a mouse and tablet on at the same time can produce this kind of issue.

Turn one off if you have multiple and see if it continues.

If not, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines