• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas not showing / Can't rotate canvas / Graphics processor glitch

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey photoshop users, i'm having a big problem with my graphics processor, I desperately need to be able to rotate my canvas so I check the 'use graphics processor' box. When I do this however it makes my canvas glitchy and restricts my view of it completely. I'm on a Catalina 2020 imac, gaomon standard tablet and I have 2021 photoshop. The first image shows the preferences and the second one basically shows photoshop open but the canvas is gone!!!!!! Can anyone help at all? Huge thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a buggy driver. Update (or roll back) from AMD's website.

To eliminate any corrupt preferences anywhere, reset PS prefs and perform a "clean install" of the video driver (if that's possible with AMD drivers; it is with NVidia).

I'm not very familiar with AMD model series, but if the card is more than four years old it may be too old. Requirements increase with every new PS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines