Highlighted

Canvas wont adjust properly. Proportions are off.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.51.55 PM.png I open an image or start with a blank canvas, I like to cadjust the canvas to square. When I edit the Image under Canvas size everything is sized at 0 which is new and weird. Then I choose my dimentions 1500 x 1500 pixels. The Image is a super WIDE retangle not a square. It seems my scale on the left does not match the top. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Canvas wont adjust properly. Proportions are off.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.51.55 PM.png I open an image or start with a blank canvas, I like to cadjust the canvas to square. When I edit the Image under Canvas size everything is sized at 0 which is new and weird. Then I choose my dimentions 1500 x 1500 pixels. The Image is a super WIDE retangle not a square. It seems my scale on the left does not match the top. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a meaningful screenshot that includes the Canvas Size dialog window. 

Did you check »Relative«? What are the Units? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0