• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

catalina upgrade void my photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer open my photoshop due to my catalina upgrade. Now what? I called customer support and no one can seem to help me? Am I able to upgrade my adobe to a program that IS compatible with my mac? Somthing about 32 and 64 bit.  I am not tech savy at all when it comes to computers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Apple business model. Every MacOS update changes the rules. When the upgrade train leaves the station, you better be on it, and be prepared to upgrade the rest of your system along with it.

The alternative is to deep-freeze your whole system and not upgrade anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography plan  includes the latest version of Photoshop and upgrades as they become available, plus Lightroom and storage and it will be compatible with Catalina for around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only CC Versions 21.x,x or 20.0.7 upwards are compatible with Catalina. No CS versions are compatible.

If you have a CC subscription, install the latest version, if you do not then it's time to take one out.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines