catalina

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'ai sur mon mac depuis quelques temps chargé Catalina depuis High Sierra. Fait mes MAJ de PSCC et LRCC, mais à chaque fois que je veux ouvrir ces logiciels je dois à nouveau remplir mon mail, recevoir un n° sur mon Iphone et mon MP. Comment faire pour ne plus avoir à faire cette manip et pouvoir les ouvrir sans passer par là ? Merci à qui pourra me donner la solution..

Hello, I have on my mac for some time loaded Catalina from High Sierra. Made my PSCC and LRCC updates, but each time I want to open this software I have to fill in my email again, receive a number on my iPhone and my MP. How to do to no longer have to do this manipulation and be able to open them without going through it ? Thanks to anyone who can give me the solution ...

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

catalina

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'ai sur mon mac depuis quelques temps chargé Catalina depuis High Sierra. Fait mes MAJ de PSCC et LRCC, mais à chaque fois que je veux ouvrir ces logiciels je dois à nouveau remplir mon mail, recevoir un n° sur mon Iphone et mon MP. Comment faire pour ne plus avoir à faire cette manip et pouvoir les ouvrir sans passer par là ? Merci à qui pourra me donner la solution..

Hello, I have on my mac for some time loaded Catalina from High Sierra. Made my PSCC and LRCC updates, but each time I want to open this software I have to fill in my email again, receive a number on my iPhone and my MP. How to do to no longer have to do this manipulation and be able to open them without going through it ? Thanks to anyone who can give me the solution ...

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider uninstalling these applications via the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling again.

If that doesn't resolve the issue uninstall again and run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling them again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* Thank you very much.*
*Have a good day*
*Les limitations de la photographie sont en nous même*
*Car ce que nous voyons n'est que ce que nous sommes.*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merci, mais j'ai déjà fait tout ça et ça ne marche tjrs pas.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0